- ‘The accommodation was perfect in so many ways. It was extremely comfortable and served as a great base to go and explore the Dorset countryside…Looking forward to a return trip.’
The Rand family
- ‘Fantastic cottage- very comfy for three couples, we all want to stay here again! The welcome pack was a lovely thought and we all felt very relaxed in the cottage surrounded by fantastic views. The walk to the local pub in the dark was great- definitely need torches!’
Andy and Jackey
- ‘Staying at Fox Ditch has been the most wonderful experience. Truly fantastic. Everything has been thought of- no details spared. Thank you so much for a beautiful short holiday.’
- Just leaving after a glorious week in your wonderful barn. Fantastic views, marvellous countryside, generous hosts and non-stop sunshine all week! Who could ask for anything more?
Joan and Michael.
- ‘A wonderful week in a well equipped, spacious and comfortable barn with beautiful views to the countryside beyond. Dorset is a lovely place to explore and we did our best to see as much as possible. A super base, with so many lovely towns and attractions close by and further afield. A fabulous holiday had by all.’
- ‘A stunning property- luxurious yet very comfortable- and those views! We loved Wimborne, Shaftesbury and Sherborne and of course the coast only an hour away. We walked the hills from the barn and returned via the local pub- what could be better.’
David and Barbara
- ‘We loved staying in your beautiful barn conversion. It is comfortable and stylish with all the equipment we needed. We particularly liked the log burner as it made the colder evenings nice and cosy. It was lovely to have a closed off garden for our dog. We enjoyed visiting Blandford Forum, Wareham and Swanage. The ‘blue pool’ in Wareham was particularly enjoyable- very peaceful and tranquil. We were lucky to have one lovely sunny day which finished with the most beautiful sunset behind the stunning view. The barn conversion is particularly suitable for people with disabilities as all areas are accessible and on one level. The shower in bedroom 2 is amazing!
Jen and Steph
- Wonderful barn conversions in stunning surroundings. Three middle-aged ladies had a super time with our horses. Comfortable and well equipped accommodation, warm, good kitchen and excellent beds. We will definitely return. Outstanding!
Shelayh, Helen and Wendy.
- Chisel Barns have been the most amazing venue for a long overdue girls weekend. Both barns are equally stunning with everything we needed to totally relax, catch up, laugh about past events and form some new memories to giggle about in the future. We walked to the nearest pubs, introduced ourselves to the locals and had quite an eventful walk back across the fields- all caught on film! Everyone has been so friendly. We will definitely be sharing this location with friends and hope to return next year.’
Jaqui, Tracie, Clare, Jane, Sam, Karen and Jane.